Theory Test Lorry Application
Practise the Revision Questions from the Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) - the people who set the tests.
This app lets you prepare for the Theory Test. Completely up to date for the 2019 Theory Test.
Download app for free, try to practice and unlock ALL revision questions for £1.99
Revision questions are prepared by the Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) - the people who set the tests.
"Passed my Theory Test first time because of this app. Best Theory test app”.
- Material licensed by DVSA
- ALL topics included
- Simulating the actual test
- Practice and Testing mode
- Contains Explanations
- Full statistics
- Advertisement free
- Easy to use
- Review every question and answer
- 18 videos licensed by DVSA
- More than 1000 questions licensed by DVSA
- Case studies Revision Questions licensed by DVSA for learner
For learner car drivers in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
Suitable all iOS and Android devices -phones and tablets.
NEW Revision Questions licensed by DVSA – Practise questions covering everything you could be asked in your Theory Test.
Check out your strengths and weaknesses by viewing your best and worst categories at the end of each mock test, so you’ll know which category needs more revision.
Includes the 14 topics covering:
- Hazard Awareness
- Motorway Rules
- Other types of vehicle
- Rules of the road
- Vehicle loading
- Safety and your vehicle
- Vulnerable road users
- Safety margins
- Vehicle handling
- Road and traffic signs
- LEARN ON THE GO - You don’t need Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G to use the app. This means you can use it anywhere OFFLINE.
- HELP GUIDE - Everything you need to know about the DVSA test and how to use the app.
YOU WILL PASS
* Contains officially licensed content from the UK government’s Driver & Vehiscle standarts Agency (DVSA)
* Completely UP TO DATE in line with all DVLA changes.
Download the app now to start revising for the theory part of the Official DVSA theory test. Get the FULL version.
Crown Copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.
Feel free to send us a feedback if you have any questions or improvement suggestions: Click here >>
Need HELP? Click here: